PNRPU possesses modern high-tech facilities, including an integrated equipment complex, which supports all stages of research and development – from idea to creation of prototypes of innovative products (see examples of unique PNRPU equipment in Appendix 3).
The university has a modern Pine Forest Campus, which includes a series of newly-built dormitories designed by «KCAP Architects&Planners» (Netherlands). Key characteristics of the Pine Forest Campus are:
- Close proximity to the institutes of the RAS Ural branch, leveraging cooperation in science and education;
- Modern self-sufficient infrastructure in an ecological and picturesque environment;
- Presence of a railway line, via which by 2023 the campus will be connected to the airport.
- Learning Management System, which is already implemented on Moodle platform;
- Access to leading electronic libraries and databases (Elsevier, Springer, EBSCOPublishing, «QPAT– Questel Orbit», Taylor & Francis Group, ProQuestDissertations & ThesesGlobal, Thomson Reuters Integrity, and others);
- Analytical support system is implemented for managing all core business processes of the university;
- Connection established with regional and international high-speed (over 10 Gb/s) science and education networks («Giga UrB RAS»; «3R RUNNet Russian Ring»).