Entrance Rules for foreign citizens
Foreign citizens get education at Perm National Research Polytechnic University on the programs of:
- bachelor, master programs, specialists and postgraduate studies (full-time and part-time)
- additional higher education (for students already enrolled at PNRPU or another university)
- preparation courses (Russian language, basics of mathematics and chemistry, only full-time)
Foreign citizens are enrolled at PNRPU ONLY if they show international passport, migration card and education certificates/diplomas.
BACHELOR (four-year program), SPECIALIST (five-year program)
- Document of secondary or secondary professional education equal to the respective level of education in RF
MASTER (2-year program)
- Document of education equal to the level of a «Bachelor» in RF in accordance with the respective direction
- If the subjects done before don’t comply with the respective direction of education international citizens undergo an entrance test.
- Document of education equal to the level needed to gain a PhD in RF
!!! PNRPU enrolls most talented and gifted applicants