International Relations Offices
Office 329, main building (Tel./Fax +7 342 219 81 33, e-mail email@example.com):
1. Development of international programmes and projects.
2. Co-ordination of the activities of faculties, departments and other subdivisions of the University in the field of international cooperation with foreign institutions of higher education in accordance with the achieved agreements, and assistance in involving the participation of employees of the University in the work under contracts with foreign educational institutions within the competence of the Board (Directorate).
3. Organization of studies for foreign citizens.
4. Explanatory work to promote awareness of foreign students concerning training of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation, rules and regulations of residence and migration of foreign citizens within the territory of the Russian Federation.
5. Collection of statistical data to provide reports.
6. Preparation of analytical materials.
7. Preparation and dispatch of responses to enquiries.
8. Control over the tasks set before the employees of the International Department.
Office 311 building B (Tel. +7 342 219 86 68, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Cooperation with the territorial Passport-and-Visa Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Migration Service in the matters relating to invitation letters, registration and visa support of foreign citizens coming to study at the University.
2. Drawing up personal files of foreign citizens and submitting them the Student Resources Department.
3. Drawing up and concluding contracts with foreign students.
4. Preparation of orders of enrollment of foreign students, and their accommodation in student halls of residence.
5. Ensuring of students medical service.
6. Explanatory work to promote awareness of foreign students concerning training of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation, and rules and regulations of residence and migration of foreign citizens within the territory of the Russian Federation.
7. Social and cultural work with foreign students (in accordance with the plan).