18 November and 19 November.2019 there were several workshops presented by. Evgeniy Barkanov, Prof. Dr.-Ing and Andrey Kovalev, D.Eng.Sc.
There were following topics covered:
- Applying perspective research methods in science and engineering.
- Determination of the project variables for solving the task devoted to optimization of the blades with operated geometry.
- Computational treatment and experimental study of the advanced processes of composite material product production by pultrusion method.
- Forecasting of the efficient elastic response of the UD composites and layer composite materials with the use of nondestructive methods.
- The usage of thermoanalogy in active control tasks.