Foreign citizens and stateless persons
Admission through International Relations Office:
BACHELOR/MASTER PROGRAMS for fee-based places
Foreign citizens and stateless persons
Foreigners are: (under PNRPU Admissions Rules, paragraph 8.5)
• natural persons who are not citizens of the Russian Federation and who have foreign citizenship documents (including citizens of former republics of the USSR);
• natural persons who are not citizens of the Russian Federation and who don`t have documents proving foreign state citizenship (stateless persons).
Submission of the documents starts on June 20, 2017
Foreign citizens and stateless persons apply for fee-based places through PNRPU International Relations Office.
1. To apply for bachelor/master/PhD programs (full-time/part-time mode of study) an applicant must provide the following documents to International Relations Office: office 329, main building, office 311 building B of the main building:
1) Foreign education documents (and its notarized translation into Russian);
2) passport (and its notarized translation into Russian)
3) HIV test certificate;
4) medical certificate «0-86у» (you can obtain it at any hospital on a paid basis);
5) entry visa to the Russian Federation, in case a foreigner has arrived to the Russian Federation with an entry visa, copy of visa, migration card, copy of these documents with underlined purpose of travel to Russia: «Education» at FSBEI HE Perm national research polytechnic university; «internship» at FSBEI HE Perm national research polytechnic university;
6) migration card or temporary residence permit certificate (document proving your location at the Russian Federation).
7) 6 photos 3х4 (matte).
8) recognition certificate of foreign education documents.
IMPORTANT! If you don`t have a recognition certificate of foreign education documents you can obtain it at PNRPU, you need to come at office 329, main building, with the documents (point 1,2). The procedure takes 3-5 working days.
1. All foreign documents must be translated into Russian and be notary certified!
2. After submission of all required documents listed above, please fill in a faculty application form: office 329 main building, office 311 building B.
3. Entrance testing:
Valid results of EGE (a Russian Unified State Exam – «ЕГЭ») can be considered as entrance testing for foreign applicants (EGE registration and dates you can find on the EGE official site (www.ege.edu.ru). EGE dates are announced by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation each year).
If an applicant doesn’t have EGE results and wants to apply for bachelor/specialist/master/PhD programs, he/she has to pass entrance testing (2 subjects):
- Russian language, foreign language (for the program «Linguistics», Faculty of Humanities);
- Russian language and social studies (for programs «Social science», «Public relations», Faculty of Humanities);
- Russian language, mathematic (for other programs).
Entrance testing dates:
Testing starts: 14.00
To know about a classroom where entrance testing will take place, please call +7 342 2198 668, Ivanenko Ksenia.
Foreign language – June 30
Russian language – August 1
Russian language – July 3
Social studies – August 2
Social studies – July 4
Mathematic – August 3
Mathematics – July 5
Foreign language – August 4
An applicant will be informed about results by phone or by e-mail which he/she has provided.
Registration for entrance testing: office 311 building B, Ivanenko Ksenia (phone: +7 342 2198 668, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Educational contract execution, International relations office: Shevchenko Olga, office 311 building B.
- Payment in Russian rubles only, at PNRPU cashier`s office.
- Payment conditions of the educational contract: in a lump sum by September 1st 2017, or by 2 equal parts by September 1st 2017 and by February 1st 2018.
5. Dormitory lodging: dormitory contract execution: Shevchenko Olga, office 311 building B.
Dormitory lodging for students of full-time and part time modes of study starts after August 15 (students must have a HIV test certificate from dermatovenerologist).
Dormitory cost – 680- 1300 Russian rubles in a month (room for 2 persons, enhanced comfort, improved dormitory). Students pay for dormitory in a lump sum for the academic year according to the dormitory contract.
6. Schedule, number of a study group: the Dean`s office of the chosen faculty, PNRPU International relations office: Shevchenko Olga, office 311 building B.